- 2.3 min readPublished On: September 10, 2019
Drilling Down to Find Your Next Great Manager
Finding your next great manager requires you to think through exactly what you want. See my qualifications below. In my [...]
- 1.4 min readPublished On: September 12, 2018
What It Really Costs to Hire an Agent Who Fails
In the last blog, I named 3 things that bad hiring costs you. [ctt template="3" link="b0MDK" via="yes" ]What does a [...]
- 3.3 min readPublished On: March 29, 2016
Why Brokers Who Think a Failed Agent Costs Them 0 are Wrong!
Here's why brokers who think failing agents costs them 0 are wrong. Yes, many brokers tell me that unproductive agents [...]
- 3.5 min readPublished On: March 1, 2016
Are You Gutless about Termination?
This month, I'm featuring leadership. Part of leadership is to know who to hire--and when to fire.A�How to let someone [...]
- 4.4 min readPublished On: October 22, 2014
Are You Getting the Best Performance from Your Agents?
Are you getting the best performance from your agents? Is there something you can do to get better performance and [...]
- 3.2 min readPublished On: September 16, 2014
Four Tips to Avoid Hiring an Agent from He…….
Let's be honest. Have you ever hired someone and found out it was the 'hire from hell'? If you haven't, [...]
- 2.2 min readPublished On: September 4, 2014
So You Think Poor Hiring Practices Don’t Cost You a Thing…..
So, you think poor hiring practices don't cost you a thing, right? Most brokers dona��t realize they are doing irreparable [...]
- 3 min readPublished On: September 5, 2012
Are Your New Agents ‘Slow and Crawling’?
A�Are you getting your new agents up and runninga��or are they slow and crawling?A� As managers and recruiters, we're looking [...]
- 2.7 min readPublished On: September 1, 2012
A Foolproof Way to Figure Out Who to Keep and Who to Cut Loose
Do you have a foolproof way to figure out who to keep and who to cut loose? In this blog, [...]