- 3.3 min readPublished On: February 15, 2022
Stop Being a Secret Agency. Expand Your Brand.
Don't let someone tell a better story than you have. Learn how the Beatles really got famous. Stop being a [...]
- 2.5 min readPublished On: October 1, 2021
Help Your Agents Choose the Absolute Best Team Leader for Them
Help your agents choose the absolute best team leader for them. As a three-decade owner and manager on the firing [...]
- 2.1 min readPublished On: April 17, 2020
Do You Have Your 60-Day ‘Pivot Plan’ In Place?
Your business plan wasn't crafted for Covid. What's your plan now? Do you have your 60-day pivot business plan in [...]
- 4.6 min readPublished On: March 31, 2020
Engagement: How to Drive It in a Screeching-Halt Market
Engagement: Do you have a plan to drive engagement with your agents in this shifted market? Or, are you waiting [...]
- 2.7 min readPublished On: February 25, 2020
One Easy Way to Add Pizzazz to Your Next Office Meeting
Face it! Most office meetings are not well attended. In fact, they may be thought of as boring to the [...]
- 4.3 min readPublished On: July 30, 2019
Managers: Do You Say You ‘Have a Team’?
Do you tell everyone that your agents are a 'team'. Really? Read what it means to be a 'team', and [...]
- 2.2 min readPublished On: April 3, 2019
Why Your Small Group Exercises Don’t Work–and What To Do About It
Here's why your small group exercises don't work--and what to do about it. (See my 12-point checklist to use every [...]
- 2.6 min readPublished On: February 26, 2019
Going into Management: How Are You Going to Motivate?
Going into management? How are you going to motivate? This month, I'm featuring blogs regarding going into management. Why? I've [...]
- 2.9 min readPublished On: February 4, 2019
Rate Yourself on your Management Skills
Rate yourself on your management skills, so you'll know what you need to work on prior to going into management [...]