- 2.3 min readPublished On: January 14, 2021
Can You Add Inspiration to Your Business Plan?
Can you add the inspiration to your business plan? Why? So you'll actually look at it and follow it! Unfortunately, [...]
- 3.9 min readPublished On: November 12, 2020
Don’t Start your Business Plan Yet
Throughout November and December, I'm focusing my blogs on #business planning, so you have plenty of information to create a [...]
- 2.1 min readPublished On: November 25, 2019
Help Your Agents Create Great Missions for Purpose
It's time to do your business plan! So, my next blogs will focus on helping you create that business plan--and [...]
- 3.3 min readPublished On: November 12, 2019
Time to Plan: How to Get Your Agents to LOVE Planning!
Think back to last year: Did your agents embrace business planning? here are tips to get more of your agents [...]
- 2.7 min readPublished On: January 28, 2019
How to Find Out if Management is in your Future–and Prepare
Here's how to find out if management is in your future--and how to prepare to succeed. ** See my prioritized [...]
- 2.2 min readPublished On: June 27, 2018
More Advice from Mr. Rogers–How to Contribute
Here's more from Mr. Rogers--on how to use your talents and skills to contribute. In my earlier blog, I discussed [...]
- 2.9 min readPublished On: February 6, 2018
Dropping 1979 Practices: The Evolution and Why You Need to Know
Dropping 1979 practices:A�The evolution and why you need to know. This blog series is taken from an article I just [...]
- 1.8 min readPublished On: December 4, 2017
Do Your Agents Have a Mission as Part of their Business Plans?
Do your agents have mission statements as part of their business plans?A�Why is having a mission important? How should it [...]